The Junior Olympic Pool at Country Club of Ocala provide many hours of year-round fun for Members and invited Guests.
Food service at the Pool is available year-round.
- Facility for the sole use of Club Members and their Guests
- No food, drinks, glass or animals in Pool or on Pool deck
- Bathing load: 45 persons
- Pool hours: 7 AM to dark
In addition to the rules above:
- Appropriate Pool conduct for individuals is characterized as behavior that ensures maximum enjoyment for all.
- Use of the Pool facilities at the Club is at the swimmer's own risk.
- Children under the age of 14 are permitted to use the Pool facilities only if accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cutoffs and bermudas are not considered appropriate swimwear.
- Running, ball playing and noisy or hazardous activity will not be permitted in the Pool area. Pushing, dunking and dangerous games are not permitted.
- The throwing of balls, frisbees, or any other recreational (or non-recreational) object is not permitted.
- Flotation devices are permitted for all children under five years of age who are unable to swim. Any children without formidable swimming capabilities must be accompanied in the water by their parents or guardian. Small toys such as ball, water guns, rings etc. may be permitted depending on the number of persons in the Pool and the manner in which the toys are used.
- Children wearing diapers must wear approved rubber swim pants.
- Private parties may be held in the Pool area only with the prior approval of Club management.
- Swim masks, snorkels and fins may not be used in the Pool unless approved by the Pool Team Members.
- Radios may only be used at low-volume.
- Glass objects, drinking glasses, beverage coolers and sharp objects are not permitted in the Pool area.
- All persons using the Pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of paper waste, cans, etc.
- Foul and abusive language to employees, Members, or their Guests will not be tolerated and may result in suspension of Pool privileges.
- Guest fee policy: a Guest will be charged for use of the Pool and must be registered upon entering.